Thursday, August 29, 2002


Wednesday
Well my highlights of that day were the store meeting and cleaning the floors til 1AM. I got to run the store meeting all by myself, I started with an icebreaker brought to us by Icebreaker gum, ha ha ha, ok don't laugh. All showed up but my lovely and quiet Nicole, even Drake was there with the same pants he has been wearing the past week! Well we got a lot of things covered, and i think most of it sank in, Rachel Voss really impressed me that night with her workings. Anyways, Travis and Mike L. had a hell of a night, Me trying to enforce rules, and George letting them get away with everything. The closing of the night was just terrible as well, with talks of blow-jobs, roadhead between the two, and that smell you get when you finger Sheena Eva....yeah anyways floor...
Thursday
Well that's tonight, though this is labeled under Friday, angry face, yeah yeah. I worked 8 to 4, with truck being there at the very start of the day, yeaaa. The day went by slowly, but did end. I showed Donna her terrible mis-spellings on office documents, and drew hands all over her sign that read "hands off", i love my Donna Lee. So I go home, and see a light flashing on the answering machuine, and I instantly know it's about my car. So i play it and it's Lowell body shop telling me that they just found more damage to the car, and I won't have it for another week. BULLSHIT. Oh lordy was i pissed, after i was told i would haave her back Friday, they tell me this shit? I went insane, the dogs were nowhere to be found, hiding from my wrath. I was so pissed I instantly fell alseep, in nothing but my underwear. I finally woke up at 630 and hopped into the shower I was preparing for. George came and picked me up and we went to Gary in search of finding the closing Ames store. When we got there it was closed out a looong time ago. So we went to Wally-World and Meijer, and ate at RtC of course. At RtC we saw Dewes with Bitch, whom didn't see us so we played it off the whole night, and Twan's brother Nick with a Texas collegemate studying from their law books. It reminded me of my ambition for Business Law, ahhh. Anyways went back to Lowell we went, I blog, I bled, I crushed the bastard....

No comments: