Monday, August 26, 2002

Kudos to Zach

Well thanks to Zach, I am now apart of collegesucks. He walked me through the process, and low and behold, I'm here....now if only I could get that comment thing...ehh, don't have to worry about that yet Zach, you've done enough for me for now. But I do have a question, just when and where will be your flag burning party? just as I was thinknig about it, I saw you posted stuff in your blog and on collegesucks, kinda weird how we both thought of it at the same time or whathave ya, but yeah.

Miss You, Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh; Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh; Oooh oooh oooh

Well I can officially say I miss Lucille. I was content with Jenny but weeks ago, I was right back in the groove of things with her, we picked up like we hadn't misses a beat. Everything about her hadn't really changed and I still loved her. But I knew to myself that once Lucille came around I would drop Jenny like there's no tomorrow. Lucille will be coming back this week in fact, coming back a new person, better than before, totally made-over, even prettier than before. Maybe I'm too superficial towards the matter at hand, I mean I did leave Jenny back in April for Lucille, and as soon as Lucy left me, I came crawling back to Jenny, and it's just going to happen agian. I still love my Jenny, and I'll never forget her, I just hope her heart doesn't get broken, agian.

No comments: