Friday, February 07, 2020

what's


blog?

2 years two many months

I honestly forgot how to write in the format i created. Oh well, that's time I guess.  With one friend reading these from the beginning, and another asking why I no longer write, a former landlord requesting to read, my back patio light just came one, or maybe the fortune cookie from the leftovers now in the trash...something had to give

one minute you're buying a lotto ticket in hopes of changing your life, the next you're taking a ride which will do just that. God, i guess i can still write cryptically.  Now, in ten years let's see if anyone will be able to decipher anything...i better leave behind an annatated version.

This is still shit, but expectantly so.  Dusting off the bike you once rode, but not the memories, those fade - as they should, nobody wants those. I'm not saying there will be most posts to come, so don't hold your breath, that's my job.

Maybe i'll go back to the beginning as well.








"You will find an outlet for your creative genius and accomplish a great deal."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

mmm oh boy, ten years seems like a lot now... but I guess for you it's not much now. It's funny, because I've been thinking about that lately, 20 years for me is almost all my life but for someone who is 50 is almost nothing, so time is different for everyone. I'm just fascinated by that, I had a dejavu today while looking at my WhatsApp and then logging on Twitter, weird, but it still dejavus are reassuring for me, that everything is going as it should... where is that, huh?