Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Festivus
For the Rest of Us....

If you don't know, you wouldn't be reading this anyways.....

Today marks the beginning of Festivus, and as we all know, it is not finished until the head of the household gets pinned...well, I'm not sure I have a "head of the household" so I really don't know when this thing is over....

On other notes it was a random Friday, with me working a double....the mood is breaking fast and we are on a steadily increase downhill..tomorrow is X-mas Eve and I'm not quite sure what to do with anything anymore...

So I'll leave it at that..work was more than lame and I just wanted to go home as soon as possible....I want my day off for just myself..though I don't know why I am pushing for it so soon, I mean I'l be getting plenty of those days soon enough...













Bah Humbug!!!!!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

.

yeah, a dot! ðŸ˜