Friday, October 21, 2005

And it Begins...
The Start of Bad Days

So today was a completely horrible day..and I'm not really sure why...

as soon as I woke up this morning my joy was stolen..that and I kept waking up to random jerk offs talking loudly as they passed my open windows...you know there's nothing I can do, either keep my windows close and fry to death in the oven roaster called an apartment, or kick some landlord ass and have them turn off the god damned boilers....whatever..

so mindy woke up around noonish and was awake awake..kicked me out of bed to take her home...well that set me off in a bad mood...I had to gather my stuff and things I was going to need (i.e. shaving things and so forth) and to be blunt, I hate having to think things out in the morning/when I wake up..I like things to be habitual and to flow into place..having to get up so quickly and try to comprehend what I was going to need for the day rubbed me the wrong way...

and not to mention this is the third day in a row I have had really bad dreams...

so whatever...

I eventually make it to work, not in any good mood whatsoever...and there are a couple extras..I am sooo going home...but I am in the bar..I've never worked the bar section on a weekend night..so I decided to stay..EHHHHHH, wrong answer....I made a total of 50 dollars, had to put up with people trying to sit at my dirty tables so they could get "first dibs" on my tables, the loudness of everything, shitty tippers, and I actually got stiffed on a tip...not to mention I cut myself, lost my penguin button..and so forth...

fuck this day..

3 comments:

MarisolLef said...

And it Begins...
The Start of Bad Days

oh boy, same here. I guess future you warned me but I'm here crying over my two exes who I thought really have changed. Why am I so stupid? I guess if quarantine has done something is making me feel unlovable. not really, but it had made me realize that they are not my friends anymore, that they don't care about me... yet I think I DO care about them. More about the first one, the italian guy is dead to me. But if he ever needs a favor I could help him because he's in a foreign country... anyway but not anything friendly related, just normal polite stuff. I'm sad. I care about them even though I know they don't care about me and they were just being nice all this quarantine time because they wanted to get laid. ... I really didn't expect that from my 1rst ex, he had a girlfriend. They broke up, he told me broke up with her because he wanted me, and wanted to start a life, move in and travel and then travel abroad and live there, but it was all a trick ? wtf I'm just too sad to work, to move, to eat...

I wish I had you Jangus 05, you seem really kind and warm ♡ I don't wanna bother Jangus 2020

ps. I just posted random USA memes so you'll text me lol

MarisolLef said...

You really are my sun, you light up my day with just the way you are.
I'm happy I have a friend like you.

*yes still crying here lol*

MarisolLef said...

Ok, a little better after your angry rants about the spanish names on CA.
Back to your post:

"as soon as I woke up this morning my joy was stolen" I hate that feeling, I wish to both of us that there's a day where that seemed a distant thing. I'm sure one day you'll wake up next to your cutie curvy dream girl and it's gonna be alright. Same for me, but not a girl, just a man that adores me.

"I hate having to think things out in the morning/when I wake up" same, brain not work. need huge breakfast. me like

oh, I'm getting comfortable around those work rants but wait "lost my penguin button" OH NO, FUCKING NO. Idk what it is but sounds cute. I LOATHE losing things that have special value to me, I cried once thinking I lost something my grandpa gave me.